When Something went wrong with your Yahoo account then you need to quickly change your Yahoo account password, How that happen? Staring? Cool, that is possible. Yes, you can change your Yahoo Mail password just by tapping for sometimes on your smartphone.
Yahoo application comes with amazing features by that features most of the users are using the Yahoo app. These features are fit to the iOS and Android devices. The Yahoo mail takes advantage of the application over the web browser. By its sending and receiving the emails or download and uploading the documents it makes the things easy and simple. It is easy but when you come to any technical issue then it is a little bit hard. Changing your email password or restarting your password is little difficult.
The Android smartphone is a bit different from the iPhone. So let us look at one by one and learn the instructions for each operating system.
How to Reset Yahoo! Mail on Android Device Using the App?
- Android users want to navigate the menu button and look for the Setting option.
- Click on the option to go to the myriad option.
- Look for the Accounts.
- Click on it.
- Then your email will be displayed.
- Tap on Account Settings to update or reset your password by entering the current password and new password.
- Click on Ok.
How to Reset Yahoo Mail on iPhone Using App?
By Using iPhone? Don’t know the work for resetting the Yahoo mail password on your device? Below steps can help you to reset the Yahoo password.
- First, you need to navigate the menu button and look for the Settings options.
- Tap on the option to get the myriad of the option.
- Press on the iCloud option to get another screen.
- Click on Account option.
- Now you will see a screen that will let you change the password through the Password button.
- Click on the save button to make the changes.
These are the steps to change the Yahoo password on your iOS and Android smartphone. Go with those steps to change the Yahoo password if you have any queries regarding this article let us know in comment section. Have a nice day.